First of all, you have to check out State Farm, Farmers, and The Hartford, because of their current rates in Denver. But things can change in any minute, because of the fact that insurers constantly changing their data and rates. And of course, cheap car insurance in Denver Colorado may not predict the best claim process or customer service. Insurers provide a wide range of element when you assessing quotes, it includes accident claims, driving history, credit rating or score, number of miles you drive per year, etc. Premiums are also drivers from insurer to insurer. If you are looking for the best rate, comparison shop is the best solution for you.
Minimum auto insurance requirements for legal cheap car insurance in Denver Colorado are pretty low in comparison with other states. If your insurer offers the lowest liability limits, then you can buy the cheapest policy. Let’s look at the minimal state’s requirements for a legal driving:
- $25000 for any injuries that you cause to other person or persons.
- $50000 for each car accident.
- $15000 for any damage that you caused to other’s property or car.
Additional Damage Protection
In accordance to our research, the average annual rate of lowest coverage is $650. If the coverage is increased up to 50\100\50, a client has to pay only $80 more. For those who want to be completely sure he doesn’t put his assets at high risk, they can buy higher liability limits. For those who want to protect their cars, it is necessary to buy additional damage coverages. In order to protect the assets, it is necessary to buy the following liability:
- $100000 to cover other’s medical expenses.
- $300000 to cover other’s injurers if you at-fault in an accident.
- $100000 to cover other’s damaged property.
About The Optional Coverages
Every car insurance Denver Colorado offers optional coverage; it is also a good idea to buy it:
- Collisional coverage. The insurer will pay for physical damages to your car from the crash.
- Comprehensive insurance. The insurer will cover damage from hail, fire, vandalism, floods, etc., as well as replace your vehicle if it was stolen.
Comprehensive insurance is an option, as well as collision coverage is the best option, if you have a new car. In accordance with our research, optional car insurance quotes Denver will be next: a collision will cost $260 and comprehensive will cost $160 annually in Denver. Comprehensive insurance and collisional coverage come with a deductible. That means, that you pay the specified amount before your insurer. Average deductible fees are about $260, $550 and $1200 – the higher the amount, the lower rate you’ll get.