You are here
It had become extremely complicated to find a good non-standard auto insurance company that is affordable for high-risk drivers. Get the criteria on how to make the right choice here.
Infinity vs. other auto insurers
Infinity is the third-largest provider of non-standard auto insurance in the country, more affordable for higher-risk drivers – such as single 19-year-old drivers with limited driving experience. This company has a unique design of policy specialties that allow consumers to take extra control of their car insurance costs. Nowadays, service is working for more than 50 years, since Infinity’s very first client in Alabama in 1955.
Infinity car insurance is available in such states:
Types of coverage available from Infinity
- Classic car
- Umbrella liability
- Mobile home
What auto insurance coverage does Infinity offer?
- Liability protection. Pays for bodily and property damage as the result of an accident.
- Collision and comprehensive damage. Pays for damage to your car if you hit another car or object. What is more, it also covers fire, hail, flooding, theft, and vandalism.
- Personal injury protection. Covers the cost of hospitalization and doctors if you or someone in your car is injured.
- Uninsured motorists coverage. Unfortunately, not every driver has its insurance but in case you run an accident where the other driver is uninsured, Infinity auto insurance will cover This covers you and your passengers and can include medical expenses, lost wages, and other injury-related losses.
- Underinsured motorists coverage. This type of coverage takes care of the gap between someone else’s policy limits and the actual cost of your medical expenses after an accident.
- Rideshare coverage. Covers you on your side job driving for Uber, Lyft or any other rideshare company.
Discounts on Infinity auto insurance
Compared to any other company, Infinity has a wide range of discounts that help keep its rates competitive. Read below and choose one that fits your desires.
- Multi-Car Discount allows you to save up to to 38% when you insure multiple vehicles with Infinity
- Get Switch-And-Save Discount and save up to 15% for switching from another insurance provider.
- If you a safe driver and have low risk at roads Safe Driver Discount will give an opportunity to save up to 25% when you have a clean driving history.
- Mature driver discount saves money if you’re over 55 and complete a driving course.
- Anti-theft discount allows you to receive discounted rates when insuring vehicles with anti-theft tools.
- With Vehicle safety discount you can receive a discount when your vehicle has safety devices installed.
- You'll get Memberships Discounts for just being a part of affiliates
- A Low Mileage Discount may be a good variant if you are a low mileage driver.
What we like best about Infinity:
- A major company within the non-standard auto insurance attitude
- Their roadside service program has no beating prices and is available nationwide.
- Tiered Policy Coverage that gives drivers low-cost choices based on the extent of coverage chosen
Infinity Auto Insurance Quote Comparison
Which quotes does Infinity’s policy have compared with other non-standard auto insurance providers? Infinity is an affordable insurance provider for higher-risk drivers, but it may not be the most economical choice within the non-standard auto insurance attitude. We used info from the California insurance study, which helped us to decide which prices are better for different occasions.
American Family or Infinity: Which Company is Best for You?
Choosing auto insurance is a demanding process. Rates can fluctuate by driving history, location, and age, and companies offer an array of discounts. American Family and Infinity are two of the top auto insurance companies, selling competitively priced coverage across large portions of the US.Find out risk-insurance rates for Infinity and American Family below.
|Infraction||American Family avg. annual premium||Infinity avg. annual premium|
|At-fault accident (damage < $1,000)||$1,763||$5,774|
|At-fault accident (damage > $1,000)||$990||$4,487|
Allstate vs. Infinity: high-risk insurance rates
To make everything clear, let’s compare with one more non-standard provider to figure out which one suits you better. By the way, Allstate could be a better choice than Infinity in case you have got an at-fault collision, speeding ticket, reckless driving citation.
|Violation||Allstate avg. annual premium||Infinity avg. annual premium|
|At-fault accident (damage < $1,000)||$3,006||$5,774|
|At-fault accident (damage > $1,000)||$2,290||$4,487|
Some of the options mentioned are not available in all markets. As with anything, the best way to be certain that you’re getting the most value is to analyze what is important to you and weigh your options. Infinity is a non-standard company that specializes in high-risk drivers. If you like your quote, you have the option of buying it the same day. As always, check what is and isn’t offered to you in your state. If you are looking for a policy for a higher-risk driver with limited driving experience and the possibility to have extra control, Infinity is a must-try!
Factors to keep in while Buying a Car Insurance
You must decide upon which insurance plan is going to be the most beneficial for you. How much premium do you have to pay while purchasing one for yourself? Does that suit your budget? How good is the payout in case of emergencies and what all other perks are provided? These things are the most important factors that must be kept in mind while going for any related kind of service. One must investigate the various factors of how much money will be compensated in case of an accident. Your thought will be that it must cover the total cost of the vehicle but for that to happen you will have to shell out substantial amount of money out of your pocket. It has to a smart decision as you need to lookout for your profits down the road. Hence it often recommended to go for one of the best car insurance companies in the market in terms of affordability.
They offers one of the best car insurance rates to their customers to lure them from other companies and their car insures are the most rated car coverage in the field.